I’m a New Patient. Where do I need to start?
- Dr. Dustin Young is accepting new patients at our Seabrook office. Call to schedule an appointment at 281-942-9011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What Should I Bring?
- NEW PATIENT PACKET
- Please print and fill out as accurately and completely as possible.
- Drivers license
- Insurance card
- Any prior X-Ray/MRI reports and disks (not required but helpful)
What Should I Wear?
To better prepare you for your initial examination and treatment, please wear or bring comfortable attire for your visit.
- For lower back pain and lower body complaints, bringing athletic shorts and athletic shoes is best.
- For upper body complaints, such as shoulder and neck pain, a tank top or loose fitting shirt will allow for better comfort and allow us to examine easily.
If you have any questions, feel free to call our office at 281-942-9011.
What Will this Cost Me?
We are in-network with most insurance companies. Here is our current list of networks:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- American Specialty Health
- United HealthCare
- Private HealthCare Systems (PHCS)
- Personal Injury Protection (Auto Insurance)
- Letters of Protection
Don’t see your insurance here? We may still be in-network! Many companies fall under a larger network branch. Call us at 281-942-9011 and we can verify your insurance coverage beforehand.
No insurance coverage right now? For our patients paying out of pocket we have many different payment options available. Call us at 281-942-9011 for details.
If you are tired of aches, pains, and frustration, then it’s time to take corrective action today! Take that first step and call us at 281-942-9011 now to make an appointment with our Seabrook TX Chiropractor!